2023 Assistant Swim Coach
Charleston Swim Club is seeking an Assistant Swim Coach for the 2023 Tri-County Swimming League summer program.
Candidate must be available beginning Memorial Day weekend through the Tri-County Championships (May 30, 2023 thru August 6, 2023). Assistant Coach will be required to support daily practices (M-F afternoons through June; M-F morning and afternoon through the remainder of the season) and all meets, including Cherry Bowl and Tri-County. Candidate must be 18+ years old and have current Lifeguard CPR Certification.
Desired attributes of a candidate include:
- Demonstrates leadership and citizenship
- Models inclusiveness, good sportsmanship, enthusiasm, team spirit, and an All-Are-Welcome mentality
- Works with kids in positive ways that provide kids confidence to achieve their goals
- Summer league competitive swimming experience with knowledge of, and ability to teach competitive strokes, starts and turns.
- Assist Head Coach to prepare meet entries, sheets, and cards
Interested candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About our club
Charleston Swim Club has offered summer fun and lifelong friendships to families of Cherry Hill since 1965. Among the smallest clubs in the area, Charleston provides a family-friendly community club that offers the perfect summer escape to cool off, relax, and socialize with family and friends.
Becoming part of our Charleston Swim Team is a rewarding experience for all our swimmers. At Charleston, we appreciate swimmers of all levels, and we provide the chance for children of all ages to come together, build friendships, and work together as a team.